RE: Documentation of a software Project.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:47 PM, Prashant Ramachandra  wrote:
| On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:43 PM, Deepak Joglekar
| [SMTP:joglekar@xxxxxxx] wrote:
| |
| | I am looking for some references for how to document a software
| | project for ease of future changes enhancements.
|
| Use either TeX, texinfo or SGML, preferably TeX. You can convert it
| to a variety of formats (HTML, dvi, ps, pdf, etc). I used texinfo
| (and TeX) to document my final year project when I did my BE.

Forgot the most important part - the references. You could read the info
docs (info latex or info texinfo). Most GNU packages use texinfo, so you can
easily learn by having a look at one of them. I'm not aware of any tutorials
for this, sorry.
--
Prashant TR <tr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Web: http://www.midpec.com/

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please