Re: Good utility for CVS

Sorry for late replies. Perforce too does not have a distributed server
architecture. That means two repositories with continuous activity cannot
be synced without the export-import you mentioned (which stops activity on
at least one server). This limits the development process only to people
with fast network access to the CVS server.

I checked again at cvshome.org and found some info to do this at:
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/infomultisite.html

This sounds complicated but at least it's possible for CVS.

Thanks to all,
Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org