Re: [OT] Help needed for compiling Qt on HP

Update...

I found that gc/g++ does not support HP-UX 11.00 (which is I am using...) unless
very latest code snapshots are used. Specifically it can not generate 64 bit
object files.

http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#hppa*-hp-hpux11

But what keeps me puzzled that I built plethora of GNU utilities with gcc/g++
including GNU make etc. All of them worked and only Qt failed.... That's
strange. However I am not persuing the topic for the time being. I will pick it
up later....

Sorry I should have done that earlier...

Shridhar