Re: [OT] Help needed for compiling Qt on HP

Oh yes. Resources are far more than free excpet the CPU which is of course 100%
utilised.

I understand gcc signal 11 as I have dealt it before with my PC. What puzzles me
is that it's reported as unknown signal. Also the error message shows that HP ld
is being used for linking whereas GNU ld comes first in the path as shown by
'which ld'. That might be because I am using gcc/g++ as provided by HP. I didn't
compile them on my own.

Besides the machine is well reputed to work under load. That has never happened
before in absolute any situation.

 Trying to dig up few conclusions and solutions...

 Shridhar