Nano-X problems

Hi All,
I am a new comer to this group.I am trying
to run viewml browser in X86 Platform. I am able
to load the viewml browser ,but while filling forms problems
I am in trouble.For eg.
When I go to site mail.yahoo.com
then in the username and password boxes come,but after that
When I fill in the username and password and click the sign in button
the system hangs.That is the display goes blank ,and the keyboard also gets
disconnected.I am able to move the mouse only.Where could be the problem?

Is there any problem with the libwww
I am using
microwindows-0.89prev7.tar.gz
viewml-0.18.tar.gz
flnx-0.16.tar.gz
Please help me.
thanx in advance,
Hari

   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a

Harishankkar.S
Member Tech Staff
S.harishankkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GDA Technologies