Re: pthread_delay_np

Arun,

Could you then tell me how to wait for a specified milli/micro/nano secs
within a thread? I need that for some network simulation. Does
pthread_cond_timedwait() sound like a good idea for that (I could create
a condition that never occurs)? That looks very ugly to me. Is there a
portable way to wait for an approximate time within a thread?

Thanks,
Vinay.