programming documentation links

Hi all,

Here is a list of links to sites with literature on programming from
among my bookmarks. I have already 'wgot' most of them and so have not
checked them out in quite a while. I hope there are no dead-links.

http://docs.linux.cz/
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~gherrin/project/linux-net.html
http://www.dynacomp.gr/download/Linux/books-for-unix/index.html
http://linux.tomsk.ru/docs/
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/guide/
http://www.mindview.net/ThinkingInCPP2e.html
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/lab/secondyear/cstyle/cstyle.html
http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/linux/C-tutorial.html
http://linux.foobar.tm/doc/rfc/
http://www.longkou.net/linux/network/tcpip14days/index.htm
http://sunsite.iisc.ernet.in/collection/virlib/linux/husain/ewtoc.html
http://linux.tomsk.ru/docs/network/managing-multivendor-networks/

I found a couple of these quite useful and hope that they may come in
handy.
If anybody else has links to sites carrying useful documentation
please post them. Sridhar posts links from time to time and they are
very useful ... keep them coming Sridhar!

BTW, are there any issues regarding wget'ing sites containing such
documentation? I suppose what is posted on the net is free for all to
read, but as it is not possible to be online the whole time, there is no
problem grabbing stuff to read offline ... is there?

-Gaurav

--
APATHY ERROR: Don't bother striking any key.