Re: any tutorial/guide on linux system calls?

Dear luggies,
     'Advanced Programming in Unix Environment' by Ricard Stevens is a
good book which deals with Unix System Calls. It is also applicable to
Linux system calls. But it is better to check it with the man page as
well. (For eg: In Linux vfork is just an alias for fork )

-George Samuel