Re: device driver programming

Hi,
   You will find the some example source code in your linux machine. By seeing
the code only you will learn more than reading. The example source code is in
/usr/src/linux/drivers/block or /usr/src/linux/drivers/char. The above two
types of drivers one is block device drivers, another one is character device
drivers. It is help full to write new device drivers.
From
Ch.R.K.Prasad