Using Netperf

Hi,
   If any of you have used Netperf for monitering the
performance of your network, please answer my query.
   All the options for various tests listed in the
Netperf manual give the average throughput at the end
of 10 seconds or the specified time period(-l option).
   Is there any option to get the throughput at every
second (realtime) so that we can plot a graph of
throughput vs time? i.e if the test is carried out for
10 seconds, it should display the throughput at the
end of 1st sec, 2nd sec etc. Please reply.

Regards,
Sumanth