How to disable Large File Support

Hi,

During installation of Clearcase 4.1 on Linux 6.2 i'm getting the following
error

ERROR:   The current kernel on this machine has large file support configured,
         based on the contents of "/boot/System.map". The ClearCase Multiversion

         File System, required for dynamic view support, is not compatible
         with large file support in this release. See the Product Release
         Notes for details.

In order to resolve this issue I need to disable the Large File Support, can
anyone can guide
 me how to acieve the same. What I understand by Large File Support is that it
allows me to create
file (not filesystems) greater that 2GB in size, am I correct?
Pls help me in sorting out this querry

TIA