Re: "time complexity"

Oops.. Did I say it's not important?

I mean I know how important it is but I would rather prefer to compute in
theoretically ( which is going to be inaccurate) rather than computing it by
examples.

That's all I mean. At times even computing accurately might be the need. But that's
rare if you ask me...

 Bye
  Shridhar

P.S. My greycells are already dead. Why would I do a job otherwise? :-))