RE: "time complexity"

list:

i think time complexity and time of execution are two different things..
Of course execution time depends on time complexity of the algoritm but
also on the CPU, etc...

Time complexity is expressed as a function on "n" being the number of
inputs... refer Dikstra

I have not come accross any tool that gives the time complexity of the
algorithm. If some one has pls enlighten me..

It will be an interesting project to write one such tool...

vinod...