Qt Core dump

Hi all

I have written a class which is derived from, QMultiLineEdit. I am
handling keyPressEvent for that.

The program generates a string which is a valid C string, terminated by
'\0' and inserted into the text of parent widget. This works fine.....

However when the string contains two tab characters i.e it looks like
str[3]={9,9,0} in ascii, Qt dumps core.

The stack trace shows that it dies in QMultiLineEdit::WrapLine() which
is not a public function. It's something internal.

I have verified this with Qt 2.1. 0 and Qt 2.2.1.

Any idea or workaround......

TIA

 Bye
   Shridhar