Re: kdevelop setup

Hi

Perhaps you are trying to build the documentation. You need to download it
separately as it does not ship with distro. Or you can leave that field blank but
you won't have ready reference to KDE API's.

I would advice you to compile KDK instead. It contains cervisia+kdbg etc. It's
neat stuff and works in first shot on RHL 6.2. All you need to do is export QTDIR
and KDEDIR before you do ./configure;make;make install.

Anyway do checkout latest version of kdevelop i.e. 1.3. It allows you to create a
project out of any source tarball that depends upon autoconf i.e. uses
./configure.

This will help many of us to contribute because first hurdle (At least I) faced is
no documentation for code developers. :-(

Bye
 Shridhar