Clarifying doubts in Java Project

Dear Sir,
My Project Title is -Java Based Phone Dialer.-It is used
to dial a phone from the computer using modem.It's already
in the windows 98 at accessories menu.Simulation to that.

I had devloped the java Program.But I am not able to
connect my java program to the modem for that i need your
help.please do the needful.which concept I have to use and
how I have to connect?. please help me.

I need this urgent help.Reply to me as early as possible.

THOMSON