Re: X-Windows programming in C++

Hi

X offers you literally hazaar choices like GTK, Qt, XForms, Motif etc.

I use Qt. It's good and easy. You can look into /usr/doc/qt*(version depends
upon your installation and distribution). That will give you enough clue about
it..

Note it's nothing more than a personal preference and experience. You will get
different advices... You choose...

HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar