Re: GTK problem

Hi

GtkAcceleratorTables has been replaced in gtk 1.1.0. So use GtkAccelGroup
instead. So change your code (line 49) as follows:

/* GtkAcceleratorTable *accelerator_table;*/
GtkAccelGroup *accelerator_table;

That should solve the problem. However, the file you're trying to compile
is only part of an example, & is not the main file. It doesn't even have
a main() function, & many of the functions are missing. So find out the
other files, compile all of them & link to get the final executable. It's
likely that you have a Makefile (it'll be in whichever location u got this
file from.). So simply doing a 'make' in that dir. should do.

Sreeji