Re: sysinfo library problem

Hi

may be your memory is not properly detected by the kernel.
During bootup, press shift when you see the LILO prompt & type your image
name (Press TAB to know the list of available images) followed by the
keyword 'mem=127M' (w/o qutes). Now after the system has booted up, see
whether the memory has been detected correcly.

Once the above is successfull, add the line
append="mem=127M"
to your /etc/lilo.conf & run lilo.

Sreeji