RE: Files

Ok, so two processes can access the same file at the same time.
If both open it for reading there is no problem. But If one opens it for
reading
and one for writing, won't there be a problem.

Also is it possible to lock a file. In the sense that if it has been opened
it cannot be used by another
program or process.