urgent .How do i get more threads in MySQL server

hello everybody

      My problem is my MySQL server only allows 100 threads to
connect to it. After 100 threads i get error message "Lost connection
to MySQL server during query". I have read some doumentation for it
it says to Increase PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX in
'sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/local_lim.h' to 4096 and decrease
STACK_SIZE in `internals.h' to 256 KB.
      But i found local_lim.h at "/usr/include/bits/local_lim.h" and
"/usr/i386-glibc21-linux/include/bits/local_lim.h" andBut i found the
value of PTHREAD_THREADS_MAX = 1024 . and i don't found internals.h
I am running MySQL-3.22.25-1 on redhat 7.0
       so now how do i get more then 200 threads in MySQL server.I am
using MySQL API for C.

thanx in advance

-->> FREE Perl CGI scripts add WEB ACCESS to your
-->> POP E-Mail accounts! Download today!! http://www.adjeweb.com