Re: gdb, gcc, a.out

Hi

You can try that on linux. I don't know what will happen. But consider this.

1)Your a.out is waiting.
2)You can not create another a.out in the same directory, die to file system
restriction...
3)If you create a.out in another directory, it's a different binary for OS and
for no reason it should conflict with anything else.

Gurus, correct me if I am wrong...

I hope this is what you requested.....

Bye
 Shridhar