Re: r u looking for a challenging job?

hello
	what's wrong with LIG.? i suppose LIG could handle it. ... and LIP
is the worst place to post it.It doesnt make sense to moderate any mail (
.. and thaths wont be too happy ;-) but how can u expect people ( ..with
commercial tags) to post a mail with commercial tags to the right list
? Even with a separate list, we will have crossposting :-(

regards
cheedu

--
Domain name : cheedu.dyndns.org