[Re:] mbuf

hi shridhar,
	structures in Linux similar to mbuf in BSD is sk_buff. It has
all the layer header unions, etc. and, voluminously big! go
have a look at it in /usr/include/linux/skbuff.h.
	regarding books - well, there is an online book - The Linux
Kernel - you can get it at www.linux.org or www.linuxdoc.org.
it is a pretty good book - but i am not sure whether it would
suffice. another book by addison-wesley - The Linux Kernel Internals
- some 5 or 6 authors (don't remember their names).

cheers,
arvind.