Re: ... ANTI_CIH.EXE

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000, the greycells of Shridhar Daithankar expressed:

> Hey...
>
> What the heck is this? Why an exe is send as an attachment and the message is
> altogether missing... Thaths, please check out....
>
>  Shridhar
>
> deliprao@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >                    Name: ANTI_CIH.EXE
> >    ANTI_CIH.EXE    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
> >                Encoding: base64

The above file also came to me as an attachment from someone in Indonesia.
The surprising thing was that this file came down as a separate mail, before that
person's mail, without any message ...
And he had not mentioned anything about sending an attachment. The mail headers
confirmed that the path was the same as this guy's mail.

Seems something is fishy here. I still have that attachment saved on my Linux box.

Cheers,
Amar :-)

--
Amarendra GODBOLE <root@xxxxxxxxx>  http://tbns.net/amar
Kernel 2.2.14-5.0smp on an i686 | Celeron (Mendocino) 334.096741 MHz.