Re: RE: compiling

hi
my question was basically what did the compiler included in the code from the unrelated file, ( i told rest
of things to tell that something was definately inserted ) plz can someone expand it a bit.  can i get
some good links for a.out & elf formats .

_______
deepak

At 10/31/00 10:05:00 AM, you wrote:
> [...]

reply soon
bye

 ==== Ð ë ê þ ã K ----

have a great day
ICQ 30662394

-- There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.