Re: what will happen on Jan1st 2038

...and man asked GOD , " what will we do when the epoch time value increases

by one second on Jan 1 584942419355 AD . it  will
get overflow since the size cannot hold that value...
( 2 pow 64 ) - 1. " ?

What will happen to the Unix flavoured systems ?

and God thought ... then he frowned  ... and then he said..

Oh my Gosh... I better save all my data fast and reincarnate old chap Linus
again.

:-)

Saju

-- the unbeliever ( really ?? )