Porting from Linux to SCO...

Hi.

I'm working on a project which I'm developing under PCQ RH 6.2 (with
updates). Unfortunately, the project has to compile and then run under SCO
(unsure about the version).

It uses (or will shortly use) socket calls, basic open() read() write(),
will open() and write to a term etc. Nothing fancy.

Any gotchas? Anything that's different between these two platforms and will
affect compilation and running? Will linux binaries run under SCO (probably
not, but no harm in checking ! ;-))? Can I cross compile using gcc?

I've done my best to stay compatible but I don;t know enough to garantee it.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, are there any major diff between *BSD and Linux?
--Arsalan.