Re: Portable UI for Windows

hello
   i have problem in instalation of linux,
when i boot from the CD-ROM driver, i get the wel come
screen,at the boot prompt it gets struck
boot:
and get struck. i am using cyrix GXM processor 233
mhz, with in build cyrix vga card, and cyrix sound
card. Can some tell me how to go ahead.
thanks x
John

--- ILUGKernel <ilugkernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 12:37:16PM +0530, Lakshmi
> Anand K wrote:
> > Err... What I need now is a portable ui for Win32,
> for a mu-P 8085
> > simulation program (*too* low bandwidth to check
> if one exists already).
> > Can I use ncurses in Windows?
> QT Toolkit is pretty lightweight...But I think the
> windows licences costs a bombshell
>
> I think TCL/TK will be a good choice. Its pretty
> light and Free :-). http://www.scriptics.com .
>
> 'You want your program to run in windows/Linux/any
> other platform.....
> TCl?TK should be the coice for you
>
> Vanakkam and Salamz

=====