[no subject]

I wrote a Applet program for connecting to Sybase Database residing on a
linux macine. The program works fine, when it is loaded from the same host
ie. in the linux machine. But when I tried to load it from a Windows 95
machine, it failed leaving the following error

	ClassNotFoundException: com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver

What would be the problem? I was trying to connect the database thru Apache
Web Server. My JDBC home directory was in /usr/local. I tried to solve the
problem by putting the jconn2.jar file under /home/httpd/html/base, but
again it failed. How could I solve the problem?.

I just want to have touch with anyone who is using Sybase ASE on linux.