Re: HTTP tunnel

Hello,

Thats what I am up to.  But just disagree with the terms.  I would not call
it a HTTP server as it itself does not handle any GET, PUT etc requests it just
forwards them.  Similarly I would not call it a proxy server as it does not
handle the request but just forwards them...

Anyway, just the terms used are different, and thats not a big deal as long
as the whole thing works fine.

Thanks,

Ajay