[no subject]

Hello there,

           In my application I have to implement timers. For this thing I'm
using Interval Timers. I'm using ITIMER_REAL. This can be used with
setitimer() call. When the timer expires, it will send SIGALRM signal. Now,
I have to catch this signal. For catching this signal I'm using sigaction()
system call. It takes three argument, signal to catch, pointer to strcut
sigaction.
Now, in sigaction struct we have two pointers to a function( implemented in
linux2.1.86) one function can take one argument and other can take 3
arguments. On getting the signal I want to pass one array to this handling
function. I'm not getiing how to call this function when we recieve the
signal.

regards