Re: HTTP tunnel

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Ajay Dudani wrote:

> - My program is not able to write to browser

	It *is* able to : )

> - And on the same line, the data returned by squid also cannot be
> written to browser, although when I print the squid returned data, it
> prints it on the konsole....

	The data returned by squid is also returned to browser.:-) The
only thing is that the data is small. and might not be visible on browser.
I changed the size of data to 10000 , and of course declared ch which
wasn't, and voila... I was able to get the google search page  minus the
logo, (the page was broken although, google's search page is a bit over
10kb)..

	The only problem with this proxy is that it does not allow
multiple sessions. Maybe u might like to use select().

	There are many small proxies available. You can download them and
read how they work. I had tested two of them and both are compact and
good.
	simpleproxy  and  tinyproxy.

	So cheer up, ur program is working just fine.... : )