Re:

Hello Buddy Hacker,
It's not clear how you are compiling the module. The errors that you got from
uaccess.h itself are due to some compilation problems only. If you are trying
to compile as a module you have to define some tags like __KERNEL or MODULE etc.
A more detailed mail may be helpful to us.

--
Rajesh Bhattacharya
Software Engineer,

Voice : 040 - 7742606
URL   : www.intotoinc.com
No person who is enthusiastic about his work has anything to fear from life.
                                                                            -- Samuel Goldwin