Re: How to add additional classes to TOMCAT

check .tomcatrc

It could be setting the path there.
Also did you specifically add the jar file itself to the classpath ?
just adding the directory is not enough.
Cheerio
Robin

"Joshi, Mohan (CORP, CIM)" wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
>         I checked the tomcat.sh file, but it stores CLASSPATH variable in to
> a temp variable & adds all its CLASSPATH, finally it appends the original
> CLASSPATH value.
>
>         Tomcat does not seems to recognize .zip files in the CLASSPATH!
>
>         I found a workaround for this, I have extracted this zip in a 95
> machine & ftp the extracted structure into Linux machine.
>
> Regards
> Mohan

_END_
Robin S Chatterjee Yahoo pager ID -Robinchatterjee
mailto:robinsc@xxxxxxxxx
mailto:robins_chatterjee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 1-(815)550-6171
Robin's Poetry Pages