Re: Shell-Creation.

hi list
if u mean writing your own shell then see : stevens chapter1 : advance
programming in unix environment . fork(), execlp(), perror(), waitpid()
would do a bare-bone shell , to load commands with options(ls -l) i
dunno..

HTH

you wrote >>Hello Everybody,
you wrote >>
you wrote >>Can any one on the list please educate me on how to Create a private
you wrote >>Unix Shell of my own, allowing only a few basic simple commands on that
you wrote >>to work on that, like the ls, cd, etc.,. Other commands, like su, etc.,

	Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
	on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
                -- Susan Ertz

   RedHat 6.1 Cartman kernel 2.2.12-20 Composed in pine

    Rajeev Jha           |	Email : rajeevj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (20) 5424301 -1126   |	Sharda centre