Re: DNS

I am a complete newbie to linux...  but I might have a small clue... and i surely
could be wrong...

Lately (i think since Jan 2000)...  Hotmail revamped their site... and the URL
www.hotmail.com is no longer active but only redirecting to a new URL which is
http://lc4.law5.hotmail.passport.com/cgi-bin/login

This is the new passport system they came out with which is claimed to be more
secure...  try pinging this domin name.. and u might be succesful...

Rahul