Client Side Encryption]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi ,
Thanks  Mahesh....
But I didnt get completely....
I am having all stuff related PGP and openSSL also.... I know how to use
individually but I dont know how to incorporate with the page...
I didnt understand how to use those stuff before submitting the form.
I also heard about proxy kind of doing... but I didnt know exactly how to
do...
In detailly ,
For eg:
In <FORM   ACTION: http://www.xxx.com/filename>
How to incoporate my processing automatically before posting to the URL...

I will be greatfull if u refer any code or links....
Thanks in advance & Regards,
Ravi Prakash