Re: lynx for windows ?

Hi,

vulcan2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx typed:
> > Linux is obsolete
> > (Andrew Tanenbaum)
> hi mrinal,
> could you elaborate upon the above statement of andrew.

Sure - Andrew Tanenbaum is the author of Minix - a small Unix system.
He was totally against the design principles of the Linux kernel,
so.... :-)

Another of my taglines says:

I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991
is a fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You
would not get a high grade for such a design :-)
(Andrew Tanenbaum to Linus Torvalds)

And another:

Your job is being a professor and researcher: That's one hell of a
good excuse for some of the brain-damages of minix.
(Linus Torvalds to Andrew Tanenbaum)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.2.16 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.3.4i (2000-06-19) || VIM 5.6