Re: PHP

hi,
  To run php3 programs you must make the following changes
  to file
 ---> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
      find and uncomment the fillowing lines

          LoadModule php3_module        modules/libphp3.so
          AddModule mod_php3.c

--->  Change  the Directory index line to

DirectoryIndex index.php3 index.html index.htm index.shtml index.cgi

-->   Check if following line exists in AddType section

<IfModule mod_php3.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
</IfModule>

  Well that should be it.
--> Restart httpd

--->  Now copy yoyr php file to somewhere in the html tree. ie somewhere under the  /home/httpd/html/ direrctory.

-->  for eg. If you copy it to /home /httpd/html/

 Open it in ur browser as http://localhost/filename.php3

															ajay