Cannot browse samba home directories....

 Hi all!
 I am running Samba on my Linux server to support
 some
 Win9x clients (who doesn't?)
 However, although i am able to log in from the Win
 clients, i am unable to browse the HOMES or
 directories with the username on my linux box.
 Is there some config option i've missed. Just to
 repeat, i am able to log in and browse the netlogon
 directory, cdrom and floppy shares. Even my printers
 don't give any problem. However i am not able to get
 into home directories where it gives me a dialog and
 prompts for a password...

 Vicky