Re: (no subject)

hi
that brings us to the next question, what is a binary file ? like i have
some a.out which can be displayed  with 'od' ; now this dump is what is
a.out or is it something more. specifically how the info contained in
this file is relayed to the OS ?

--

  In a world without fences, who needs Gates ? not I ..

 Email: rajeevj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Office :
                                 MBT(Sharda centre), off karve road
              		         Pune , India
                       Tring Tring : +91(20)5424301 Xtn: 1126