[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inline assembly syntax in gcc...
- To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Inline assembly syntax in gcc...
- From: Syed Khader Vali <sidgeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 05 Jun 2000 16:32:11 +0530
- Copyright: Copyright 2000 Syed Khader Vali - All Rights Reserved
- Disclaimer: Not speaking for anyone in any way, shape, or form.
- In-reply-to: Kedar Patankar's message of "Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:06:10 +0530 (IST)"
- Operating-system: Turing OS XCVII
- Organization: IBM Global Services - India
- Reply-to: sidgeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Url: http://www.sidcarter.com/
>>>>> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:06:10 +0530 (IST), Kedar Patankar <kedar@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
Great link and BTW the one I have is not part of the usual docs. I
found it out just now. It is one I had since sometime back. It is a
bit more than that is there on the link though.
I will post this somewhere on the net and put a link.
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq) sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody) http://www.sidcarter.com