Re:

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Noufal K.V. wrote:

> 	We are a group of students of REC Calicut  awaiting campus
> interviews in august this year. So  we want to do some project in
> networking before the companies come. It will be very good if some of you
> can suggest some good projects in networking that are also useful.
>
> 		Thank you,
> 		Linac

Will a project help you in interviews? Doubtful. Better do some
logic questions for the usual written tests  and prepare for the
GD's and interview.

pallav

Anthony's Law of Force : Don't Force it, Get a bigger Hammer.
Pallav Nawani        |    Visit me at                              |
F-46,                |  http://www.angelfire.com/co/pallav         |
PIN 560012           |                                             |
Phone : 3092625      |                                             |