Re: [LIG] [OT] Linux Geek Reading Tastes

Biju Chacko forced the electrons to say:
> Could be. But I've noticed that most geeks prefer shoot-em-ups like
> Quake rather than rpgs like Myst for example.

Do they? My experience (including my own test case) is that the real
geeks play tetris, and that too the old one that came along with the
BSD games package (with tiles made up with {}, [], () and <>). There
were times when I had all nighters in the lab just playing tetris.

Its a pity I cannot find that version anywhere now. The current one is
too much to my liking.

Binand

--
main(int c,char **v){while(!fork()){strcpy(v[0],tmpnam(0));sleep(1);}}
A program that changes its name and pid every second.