AfterStep Window Manager

Hi all!

I've just started using the AfterStep window manager, and it has the
annoying habit of popping up new dialog boxes "behind" the current
window! For instance, if I click the "Attach file" button on my Netscape
mail, it pops up the File-Dialog box behind my mail-composer window.
It's annoying to move my current window to the side, and then use the
newly popped up dialog box. Any clues how I can avoid it?

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit

-
One can search the brain with a microscope and not find the
mind, and can search the stars with a telescope and not find God.
		-- J. Gustav White