Re: CPU Info

cat /proc/stat

Based on those values, you can calculate the system
loads(USER/NICE/SYST) on the various CPU's using an equation.

See the source code of "top" in procps package for the exact equations
or contact me.

HTH
Rohit

--
You are in the hall of the mountain king.
       R o h i t   R o m e h a r s h a n   S i n g h