[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: KDE Problem
- To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: KDE Problem
- From: Syed Khader Vali <sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 01 May 2000 13:03:02 +0530
- Copyright: Copyright 2000 Syed Khader Vali - All Rights Reserved
- Disclaimer: Not speaking for anyone in any way, shape, or form.
- In-reply-to: Arun Sharma's message of "Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:59:01 -0700"
- Operating-system: Turing OS XCVII
- Organization: Sid Carter Inc.
- Reply-to: sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Url: http://www.sidcarter.com/
>>>>> "Arun" == Arun Sharma <adsharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Arun> KDE2 konsole has an "interesting" paradigm - they have one
Arun> terminal window and many shells within that. You can switch
Arun> between them using a taskbar (much like the windows task
Arun> bar). I didn't like it at first, because I'm too used to the
Arun> multi window paradigm. But it might be useful for those who
Arun> run a number of vi sessions in parallel and don't want to
Arun> switch windows etc.
I didn't get you here. Could you elaborate it a little bit more .
I mean the "multi window paradigm".
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq) sid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian GNU/Linux (Woody) http://www.sidcarter.com