Re: Linux Books

RedHat 6.0 Unleashed is a good start. Even Sam's 'Teach yourself Linux in
24 hours' is not bad. If you've installed Linux try out the online LDP
books:
http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP
(these may be in /usr/doc of your installation)
also man pages available for every command and function on the system (eg.
man printf)

# Indraneel Majumdar	   #  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx	  #
# 4/2 Arobindo Avenue,	   #  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com	  #
# Durgapur, India 713204   #  Tel: +91-343-563571		  #