Re: PHP

IMHO, servlets, once loaded into the webserver's memory, stay there
until there's a real memory crunch(at which point they are unloaded). So
servlets are fast, except for the first time they're invoked.

Support for servlets comes in the form of modules for apache as
well(jakarta-tomcat, the most widely used module being an example.)
check out jakarta.apache.org for more info.

Regards,
rohit

--
If you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it.
       R o h i t   R o m e h a r s h a n   S i n g h